Friday, November 21, 2014

November Feels

I got to say going out into the ocean November 21 of 2014, it is mighty cold out there. It was an irritating morning, lots of chop not a lot of good shape waves. I found myself getting irritated so quickly. The cool thing about it is I was able to catch a couple of waves I eased off my irritation a little bit and finally got into a rhythm. After that I decided I'd catch one more get out and head down south. And now it's 70° out in November. I don't exactly understand what's going on with the weather. I doubt that the majority of the world actually knows. All I can say is that this is not normal this is possibly detrimental to our ecosystem. As much as we enjoy 70° weather in November, I would prefer some colder times. I want to wear my pea coat. Here's to the snow, ice cold beer, and those beautiful jackets that make women look so wonderful in the winter time.

No comments:

Post a Comment